Type of program: Exchange
Duration: one semester
Language of instruction: English
Degree awarded: BA, MA, PhD
Admission fee (non-refundable): 0.00 EUR
The final price depends on the promotions applicable to specific countries and will be stated after the completion of the initial pre-screening interview.
Students can choose from the list of courses which are taught in English or Russian language under the following programs:
1. Bachelor in Computer Science
2. Bachelor in Management
3. Bachelor in International Business
4. Master in International Business
5. Master in Data Science
6. Bachelor in International Relations conducted in Russian langauge
List of courses available in a given semester will be provided by International Office of WSB University.
Students selected to do their study or intersnship under Erasmus+ program at WSB University can have an unforgettable experience of studying in a multicutural and multilanguage academic environment together with international students coming from more than 30 different countries of the world.
– good grades for the whole period study
– additional engagement into academic life, participation in previous exchange program will be an asset (although it is not required)
– good knowledge of English level B2* minimum according to Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR)
*As regarding the language skills, if the selected student has got a language certificate, they can provide us with this document; if they do not have any official document to prove their language skills, they need to be proficient to that extent so that they can follow the lectures in English.
Students selected for exchange should prepare their application documents to be sent to WSB University. The documents include:
– Application form
– Learning Agreement
– Copy of ID card (EU member states) / Scan of valid International passport (other countries)
– Transcript of Records from previous years of studies
– Copy of medical insurance policy which covers the exchange period abroad
After accepting the student nomination by WSB University, the official letter of acceptance will be sent to the student by the International Office so that they can start their visa application process (if required).
In order to prepare their Learning Agreement, students are requested to contact with International Office at firstname.lastname@example.org to request the list of courses in English/Russian.
Projekt finansowany przez Narodową Agencję Wymiany Akademickiej w ramach Programu Nowoczesna Promocja Zagraniczna
The project is financed by the Polish National Agency for Academic Exchange